We saw the stars (and a half-moon too!) last night. The heavens must be rejoicing at the reunion of the estranged lovers. We hope your wishes will come true!
Here is a tally of the wishes we got from our bamboo tree:
Total wishes: 32
- Altruistic (love & peace for the world, pollution begone): 14 (43.75%)
- Personal (specific wishes for specific people, friendship): 6 (18.75%)
- Material (pets, toys, money, candy, a hundred erasers!): 12 (37.50%)
Here are our top five favourites:
- I wish I could find my old teddy bear.
- Jennifer will find true love.
- I wish Madalina and me would be best friends forever.
- Joy for my Dear Husband.
- I wish for world peace and for me & my friends to have the best summer EVER!
Thank you everyone for participating...and if you made your own secret wish and hung it on your own secret bamboo tree, that counts too!